National Level Technical Symposium
Talk – 2+
Events – 8+
Prize Worth – 10K
Hall Of 1960
Department of Chemistry
Anna University, Chennai – 25
|Last date for submission of abstract||11 March 2019|
|Symposium date||14 March 2019|
|Research Scholars||Rs. 500|
|Industrial Experts||Rs. 1000|
Polymers are widely used advanced materials, which are found almost in every material used in our daily life. To date, the importance of polymers has been much more highlighted because of their applications in different dominions of sciences, technologies and industry.
Trends in Polymer Field
- Self-healing in electronics and robotics.
- 3D printing blood vessel networks.
- Breakthough in cancer drug delivery.
- Polymer mimics natural cartilage’s strength.
- Military grade smart fabrics.
- Conducting polymers in metal free electrodes for energy applications.
- Light emitting polymer for electric and sensor applications.
- Heat driven organic transistor.
- Armour material from elastomers.
- Bio-films for packaging application.
- Bio-inspired flexible and biodegradable electronics.
- Polymeric membrane for separation process.